UOM (Unified Output Management) is integrated solution for design, production and multichannel delivery of customer documents based on variable data. UOM streamlines extraction and processing of dynamic data from different sources, creation of highly formatted templates for “pixel perfect” document presentment and delivery through different communication channels: by paper, e-mail, and most electronic formats.
- Significant reduction of the costs associated with printing and postage
- Shift away from print to electronic communications
- Improve process of design and document production
- Highly efficient process management with error reporting
- Different documents for the single client can be combined (into one or more envelopes)
- Flexibility in handling multiple data formats and changing business rules
- Increased control of print management providers and alternative delivery channels
- Better time-to-market and reduced testing and integration cycles
- Minor technical expertise required by client to use and maintain the system
- High performance delivery of large number of documents with minimal impact to transactional systems.
Visual Tools for layout composition
In service provider industry, it is critical to deliver targeted, compliant information across all communication channels and customer touch-points, in accordance with business processes – when and where needed.
Visual tools for layout composition simplify transformation of row data into well-designed documents, optimized for one-to-one marketing channels.
Users can easily design document layouts directly in a web browser, dramatically reducing the time and cost needed for personalization of customized documents for high-volume batch and on-demand production requirements, which reflect a consistent corporate design.
Shift to e-communications channels
For the purposes of e- channel communications, built-in template editor enables design of:
- Configurable text and HTML templates
- WYSIWYG editor with preview
- Dynamical formatting
- Dynamic attachment management (PDF, picture,…)
Document delivery is available throuhg built-in e-mail module, or using existing provider services over exposed web services or APIs.
By accepting and aggregating the data, UOM produces and deliver highly personalized customer correspondence, enriched with the data from different sources. Fully customizable data model and flexible hierarchy management enable complete insight into customer’s document settings and history.
Configurable workflow runs all the steps in the correct order. Processes can be composed of multiple steps, each with its dependencies and prerequisites.
In order to improve the performance, some of the steps can be run on multiple threads and others can be run on parallel, while detailed audit trails are maintained. In case of processing failures, automatic retry mechanism can be configured.
Business Rule Logic
Business rule logic can be applied to any object to control the level of customization, personalization and versioning of documents. Flexible interface enable users to maintain flexibility and control over the process by simply adding new and modifying existing elements of template documents. With UOM service providers significantly improve customer experience, increase their satisfaction and maintain loyalty.