Convergent Charging & Billing
mBill makes it simple for service providers to respond to new market challenges, launch innovative new flexible services, offer tailored promotions, accelerate time to market and reduce operational costs. With integrated prepaid, postpaid, and hybrid charging models supported in one solution, customers can benefit from a choice of offerings, such as personalized service bundles, tiered pricing and shared plans, unified control of family and business usage.
- Managing complete process of billing and collection for convergent services
- Modular solution supporting different billing and payment models
- Multiple customer hierarchies
- Flexible discounting options
- Dynamic product bundling
- Increased visibility into the details of each customer account
- Support for complex split billing scenarios
- Price calculations can be based on any information available to the rating system
- Billable transactions can be acquired from multiple, different sources
- Flexible Invoice Cycle Management
- Low TCO
Support for any business model
- Rating & Billing
- Bill shock prevention
- Tariff simulation
- M2M & IoT
- Revenue assurance
- Fraud management
- Interconnect / Clearing
Pay as you grow – through partial modules implementation and integration with legacy systems, thus preserving investment in the existing infrastructure.
An intuitive GUI driven engine, enables modelling of complex algorithms, and “visual programming”. All the components can be reused and assembled into a configurable rating plan.
mBill suite is designed to streamline complex service pricing, charging and billing processes. It unifies customer management around the same data model and thanks to the aggregation and fragmentation capabilities; it can manage partner relationships throughout the whole business cycle and enhance audit control.